How does it work?
Refer as many businesses as you would like, and you will earn a $50 Visa gift card when they sign up. After the third sign up, you'll earn a $100 Visa gift card for additional sign ups.
Refer a Business
Refer as many businesses as you like.
We will contact them to introduce ourselves.
They sign up for a website package.
A $50 gift card will be sent to you and your friend.
Get Started Today!
We're eager to help others get a quality, full-service website at a reasonable price. And we hope we're worthy of a recommendation by you. Complete the form below!
Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
DigiPro Media DigiPaaS (DigiPro Media Platform as a Service) Customer Referral Program Terms & Conditions
• Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a DigiPro Media DigiPaaS purchase by a person (a "Referred Customer") You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
• Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
• Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order for a DigiPaaS website service (Basic, Start-Up, Marketing, E-Commerce, or Custom designed website).
• Reward Credit. Once your referral has purchased a site, we will apply a $50 credit to your account or send you a $50 VISA gift card for you and the person you referred . After 3 converted referrals, you will receive a $100 credit to your account, or a $100 VISA gift card for every referral thereafter. Referred customer will receive $50 credit, or $50 VISA gift card.
• No Spam. You must comply with all up to date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of emails without prior affiliation or in any way that could constitute “SPAM” is strictly prohibited.
• Right to deny participation. DigiPro Media reserves the right to deny the participation of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the DigiPaaS Customer Referral program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
• Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. DigiPro Media reserves the right to cancel the DigiPaaS Customer Referral Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
1 Subject of the Contract
DigiPro Media, Pensacola, Fl, 214 E Garden Street 32502, (hereinafter referred to as „DigiPro Media“) markets products and services (hereinafter referred to as „DigiPro Media DigiPaaS Products“) under the DigiPro Media DigiPaaS Referral Program via banners, landing pages, recommendation e-mails, or links to customers. The DigiPro Media product range is subject to change. DigiPro Media is entitled to modify the scope of products and services and the respective pricing at its sole discretion.
2 Conditions for Participation
The existing customer must meet the following conditions to participate in the DigiPro Media DigiPaaS Customer Referral Program:
The existing customer is a natural person or a legal entity, resident in the United States of America and if a natural person, the existing customer must be at least 18 years of age.
The sending of unsolicited emails is not permitted. Any recommendation sent by e-mail shall be only to recipients known to the existing customer
Any form of undue influence is not permitted. The existing customer will refrain from making false statements and providing false information about DigiPro Media DigiPaaS products and particularly about the respective contract terms. The existing customer is allowed to use DigiPro Media banners, recommendation emails or links for the purpose of a referral. Brands, trademarks, logos and product names may only be used if the existing customer has obtained prior written approval from DigiPro Media or the third-party owner of the same. This applies particularly to the use of DigiPro Media brand names, trademarks, logos and product names within the scope of online advertising and in particular to the use of the same as keywords in the context of ads and search engine advertising.
A referral fee will be paid following a new customer placing an order, which results from the existing customer’s referral. DigiPro Media is entitled to adust the time of payment at the discretion of DigiPro Media. The fee will only be payable in respect of an initial referral. In particular, contracts made directly between the new customer and DigiPro Media DigiPaaS with no reference to the existing customer, including the renewal of the originally referred contracts, shall not enable any payment.
4 Orders subject to Payments and Invoicing
Payment of the fee is conditional on the placing of an order by a new customer entering the contact information on this page, or under certain circumstances through communication with a representative which is accepted by DigiPro Media. These circumstances will be at he sole discrection of DigiPro Media. Subject to the order being accepted by DigiPro Media, a contract shall be agreed between DigiPro Media and the new customer. The acceptance of an order from a new customer by DigiPro Media shall be at DigiPro Media’s absolute discretion. The referral fee will be paid after activation of the ordered product. Without the written consent of DigiPro Media, a claim for payment is not transferable. The existing customer shall only be entitled to exercise a right of set-off in respect of undisputed amounts or those which have been determined as due by a court of law. The existing customer shall only be entitled to exercise a right of retention for amounts claimed as due which arise from the same contractual relationship. Payment of the referral fee shall be with either a Visa gift card or a credit to the customers account. Under no circumstance will rewards ever be sent by check, cash, bank transfer, or any other type of payment.
5 Protection of Customer Data
The existing customer shall only use personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations .The existing customer agrees not to use this customer information for purposes of promotion and distribution of products and/or services of other companies or to pass them on to third parties. This data is only for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and in connection with the referrals made by the existing customer.
6 Final Provisions
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to create a partnership between the parties, or to authorize the existing customer to act as agent for DigiPro Media nor to have any authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind DigiPro Media in any way (including but not limited to the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supercede any previous agreement between the parties.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modifications as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.